Experienced General Practice Lawyers In Missouri
Do you or your business face legal challenges? When you hire the law firm of Uthoff, Graeber, Bobinette & Blanke, there is no need to change firms as your legal needs change. We have provided legal services across a broad range of issues for over 40 years. We frequently build long-term relationships with our clients and work with them over years and decades to handle new legal issues as they arise.
Contact our St. Louis, Missouri, law office to schedule an initial consultation no matter what legal issues arise in your life.
An Attorney Team Practicing In A Broad Range Of Practice Areas Throughout Missouri
Our primary practice areas include:
- Business litigation, including disputes involving contracts, business dissolutions, tortious interference, defamation, employment contracts, mergers and acquisitions, and shareholder/partner disagreements
- Business planning, including the creation and formation of limited liability companies, C corporations, S corporations, sub-S corporations and partnerships
- Real Estate Tax Appeals – aggressive representation of commercial property owners to reduce property taxes in all industries.
- Divorce and family law, collaborative law and mediation, including challenges involving child support, child custody, prenuptial agreements, modifications, enforcement actions and alimony
- Employment law, including wrongful dismissal, employer retaliation, sexual harassment, whistle blowing, non-compete agreements, severance agreements and employment contracts
- Estate planning and probate, including wills, durable powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney, living wills, guardianships, conservatorships, living trusts, special needs trusts, probate litigation and will contests
- Personal injury, wrongful death and workers’ compensation, including injuries occurring from car, truck, motorcycle and pedestrian accidents, premises liability, trip-and-fall accidents, animal bites, workplace injuries and products liability accidents
- Real estate law, handling both real estate transactions and litigation, including quiet title actions, landlord/tenant disputes, boundary disputes, ejectment actions and partition actions
- Property tax appeals / state and local (SALT) representation, representing firms in tax appeal hearings against tax authorities ranging from boards of equalization to state tax commissions
- Civil appeals and civil litigation, handling all manner of disputes and civil appeals, including case appeals both for cases litigated by our firm and by other attorneys
You can rely on our experience with both federal and Missouri state law to provide you with effective, knowledgeable legal help and representation.
Contact Our St. Louis Business Planning, Family Law, Personal Injury And Real Estate Attorneys
For experienced legal services with all of your concerns, contact Uthoff, Graeber, Bobinette & Blanke. We accept credit cards, are available for evening and weekend appointments, and have convenient offices located in the hearts of both downtown St. Louis and Clayton. Call 314-732-0746 or 888-445-2353 to schedule a consultation.